Quick & Easy, All-Purpose DIY Indoor/Outdoor Patio Pavers
Our Ipe wood and Plantation Teak patio pavers snap quickly and easily into position over most hard surfaces. These versatile interlocking pavers are perfect for indoor applications such as basement flooring and sunrooms.
And for the outdoors, our patio pavers are the ideal concrete resurfacing product to cover bland areas on patios, rooftops, balconies etc. with a durable, long lasting hardwood surface.
• Extend your living areas to the outdoors in just a few hours
• Revive those underused spaces around your home in just a few simple steps
• Revitalize damp, dark basements in less than a day
• Build a complete outdoor floor with no special tools, fixings or adhesives
• Easily achieve a precise, professional finish, even without carpentry skills
• Cover spaces of any shape or size, rearrange, expand, or remove at will
Whether you’re a homeowner, builder or contractor, our patio pavers save time, money and effort.
Classic hardwood deck pavers, ideal for high-traffic, exposed outdoor areas that demand ultimate durability
||Elegant low maintenance wood composite patio pavers with the look of natural wood but resists fading or graying
» Learn more
- » Patios
- » Porches
- » Basement Flooring
- » Balcony Decking
- » Roof Decks
- » Upper Level Waterproof Decks
- » Above Ground Pool Decks
- » Resurfacing Existing Wood Decks
Use Patio Pavers on:
For large commercial exterior spaces we now offer high strength, porcelain pavers from the Italian maker Kronos Ceramiche which can be used on adjustable height pedestals for rooftop decks.